Wow! This week has passed quickly hasn’t it! It’s time for Potpourri Friday!
I'm thinking of a soft cushion,
Something to read,
A place to think, nap and dream!
As usual, the participation and inspiration each week is just terrific! Here are but a few of the highlights!
Dining Room & Salvation Army Silver at
Chair Transformation at Dixie Delights
Personal Seaside Café created by Beachcomber
Laundry Room Project at Start at Home
Cream Cheese Pound Cake by Inspired by Family Magazine
Dining Room Renovation by Heather
If you were featured this week or any other week, please feel free to grab the “featured” button located on the sidebar.
If you plan to “Pin” any of the features, please go to the link provided and pin from the original source!
1. Be a friend and follower of 2805 via Google Friends Connect if your are on Blogger or Linky Follower if you are on Wordpress or another platform. Or both, if you prefer. If you have become a follower and I have not received a follow back, please email me.
2. Please post the Party Button, located on the sidebar, or a text link back to my blog in the body of your post . If you find your link deleted, please up in a "link back" and link up again.
3. Since Potpourri is a mixture or assortment, you may link up your creative posts on décor, gardening, DIY projects, crafts, recipes, thrifty finds, photography, etc. Potpourri is a mixture or assortment. Limit 3 or 4 please!
4. Please link the url of the specific post which you are linking, not the url for your blog.
5. Please, please turn off your Word Verification! Pretty Please, With Sugar on It!
Thank you all for your inspiration and participation. I hope you will stay a while, visit with the other guests, leave some comment love and make a few new friends along the way.
Until next time, Honey
Hoping you will visit my Friday Friends!