Hi everyone and welcome to Potpourri Friday! I was getting a bit on edge as my modem was out and had to be sent a new one; thus no posting or commenting for several days. Eeekkk! I’m now back up and running, so let’s have a great party!
To match the magnolias on top of my armoire, I’m keeping it simple (no imagination at all!) with Spring greenery and magnolias on the mantel, along with a book bundle and a 60’s vintage art glass vase which Mr. 2805 gave to his sweet Mother for Mother’s Day one year when he was a lad.
You continue to amaze me with your fabulous projects and posts! Here are a few of the highlights from last week!
Spring Mantle at Sophia’s
Life with Books at Cabin and Cottage
Antique Baby Bed Love Seat at
Chenille Love at Elegant Economies
Pottery Barn Inspired Easter Eggs at
Moss Vases at Bliss Bloom
Hunting Scene Tablescape by Christine’s Home & Travel Adventures
Bath Redo at Happy to Be
If you were featured this week or any other week, please feel free to grab the “featured” button located on the sidebar.
If you plan to “Pin” any of the features, please go to the link provided and pin from the original source!
1. Be a friend and follower of 2805 via Google Friends Connect if your are on Blogger or Linky Follower if you are on Wordpress or another platform. Or both, if you prefer. If you have become a follower and I have not received a follow back, please email me.
2. Please post the Party Button, located on the sidebar, or a text link back to my blog in the body of your post . If you find your link deleted, please up in a "link back" and link up again.
3. Since Potpourri is a mixture or assortment, you may link up your creative posts on décor, gardening, DIY projects, crafts, recipes, thrifty finds, photography, etc. Potpourri is a mixture or assortment. Limit 3 or 4 please!
4. Please link the url of the specific post which you are linking, not the url for your blog.
5. Please, please turn off your Word Verification! Pretty Please, With Sugar on It!
Thank you all for your inspiration and participation. Please stay a while, visit with the other guests, leave some comment love and make a few new friends along the way.
Until next time, Honey
Hoping you will visit my Friday Friends!