Hi everyone! First, I must apologize for not posting or commenting much in the past couple of weeks. I have been under the weather and trying to get well. I appreciate the notes I’ve received from a number of you and must admit it’s nice to be missed.
At last it's Spring! Isn't it nice to see the sun streaming in?
Last week was another fabulous party, with wonderful seasonal ideas and inspiration. I could go on and on with highlights, but here are a few.
Little Girl’s Room at Lakeshore Cottage Living!
French Garden Chair at Rooted in Thyme
Shabby Ruffled Tablecloth at French Country Cottage
Copycat Cabinet at Bliss Ranch
Easter Dining Room at Adventures in Decorating
St Patrick’s Day Table at Nancy’s Daily Dish
Black Forest Cake at Olga’s Home & Garden
The Art of the Swedish Sandwich Cake at Brown Paper Packages
If you were featured this week or any other week, please feel free to grab the “featured” button located on the sidebar.
If you plan to “Pin” any of the features, please go to the link provided and pin from the original source!
1. Be a friend and follower of 2805 via Google Friends Connect if your are on Blogger or Linky Follower if you are on Wordpress or another platform. Or both, if you prefer. If you have become a follower and I have not received a follow back, please email me.
2. Please post the Party Button, located on the sidebar, or a text link back to my blog in the body of your post . If you find your link deleted, please up in a "link back" and link up again.
3. Since Potpourri is a mixture or assortment, you may link up your creative posts on décor, gardening, DIY projects, crafts, recipes, thrifty finds, photography, etc. Potpourri is a mixture or assortment. Limit 3 or 4 please!
4. Please link the url of the specific post which you are linking, not the url for your blog.
5. Please, please turn off your Word Verification! Pretty Please, With Sugar on It!
Thank you all for your inspiration and participation. Please stay a while, visit with the other guests, leave some comment love and make a few new friends along the way.
Until next time, Honey
Hoping you will visit my Friday Friends!