Saturday, July 2, 2011

Stylish Reveal

I was recently  awarded the Stylish  Blogger Award by Rosemary at Villabarnes.       I  don’t have a speech prepared,  but  appreciate the award and accept it with gratitude!



The recipient is to acknowledge the award presenter  and pass it on to 7-8 bloggers.  Oh, and the other thing,  the recipient is to “reveal”   7-8 things about herself.  So, here goes:
1.  I  am not good at revealing,  so I may be telling you things you already know.
2.  I never, ever  forward chain letters emails (who writes letters  anymore?),  but will make an exception in this case.
3.  At long last, I have finally  told my daughter-in-law,  sisters,  nieces and other close  family members and friends that I have a Blog. 
4.  I am a totally recovered brick and mortar retail store owner.
5.  I am really  a good listener.  You hear a lot of stories in the retail business.  I could write a book !    Seriously!   You would not believe some of the things I’ve been told.
6.  I’m really a brunette under all these highlights.
7.  I married   one of my high school  sweetheart.  Just kidding, Sweetheart.   You were the only one.
8.  I’m holding back.  A  girl has to save some mystery for the future

I feel like I’m at the Academy Awards, but I’m not dressed up in a fancy gown or jewels,   just an old tee shirt.    Although you  are all Stylish Bloggers,  this award in Presented to:


Until next time, Honey


8 comments:

  1. LOL I love the chain letter reference, because that is how I felt when I received the award. It was fun to do the list and acknowledge other inspirational blogs though. You are stylish, and so are the people on your list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Honey. I'm so honored and I appreciate that you thought about me.It is my first award and I hope I play it right.Wishing you a Happy 4th!~Poppy

    http://withadashofcolor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! It's always fun to learn more about other bloggers. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations - of course it was well-deserved!
    I don't know any of the bloggers you listed, so will enjoy having a peak at them.
    No one by my husband knows I blog. It's been four years and it feels a little late to reveal this to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My heart is all a flutter, thanks Honey buns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your well deserved award, Honey, and thanks so much for passing it along to me! I am honored!

    Loved your reveal! How did you manage to keep your blog a secret for so long?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your award my friend! You certainly ARE stylish! I really enjoyed learning more about you. Ummmm I'd love to hear some of those crazy stories! *winks*
    And thank you soooo much for thinking of me! I feel very honored and grateful. Vanna

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me giddy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...