Thursday, September 6, 2012

Potpourri Friday #40

The days and weeks just seem to be flying by!
But with Labor Day having come and gone it seems like 
everyone is ready to head full-steam into Fall.


 This week, I took a look-back at Summer, complete with a 
National Geographic picture warning!!  
Ah-h, Summer Love.

And mixed up some Potpourri

We had another fabulous party last week, filled
with inspiration.  Here are some of the highlights!

A sunroom with a wall of french doors at Penny's Vintage Home
 

A room for inspiration and creativity at White Lace Cottage

Luxurious laundry room at Sophia's

 Suzy at Worthington Court shows off her friend's stunning new deck


Cloches and Lavender creates beautiful
French flower pots

re-upholsters a chair

Kirsten at Sophia's remakes a thrift store chair

   Tea with Kathe With an E in memory of her Mother

Tablescape by Jacqueline at Cabin & Cottage

Elizabeth at Pine Cones and Acorns makes a 
Vanilla-Peach Coffee Cake

If you were featured this week, or any other week, please grab the button from the sidebar to place on your blog.


If you "pin" any of the features, please use the link provided so that proper credit is given.

Party Guidelines

1.  Be a friend and follower of  2805  Please leave a comment that your are following so I can follow you back. If you have become a follower and I have not received a follow back, please email me.
2.  Please post the Party Button, located on  the sidebar, or a text link back to my blog in the body of your post .  If you find your link deleted, please up in a "link back and link up again. Without a link, you cannot be featured. 
3.  Since Potpourri is a mixture or assortment, you may link up your creative posts on décor, gardening,  DIY projects,  crafts,  recipes,  thrifty finds,  photography, etc.  Potpourri is a mixture or assortment.   
4.  Please link the url of the specific post which you are linking, not the url for your blog. 5.  Please  turn off your  Word Verification!  Pretty Please, With Sugar on It! 


I hope you will stay a while - Please don't link and run!  Visit with the other guests (after all, it is a party), leave some comment love, and make some new friends along the way!


...Until next time, Honey


Reminder: Register for the Home Depot
Card Giveaway Here

Hoping you will visit my Friday Friends!








53 comments:

  1. I love that awesome deck and the french flower pots! Thanks for hosting, Honey! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great features! Love those two chairs and that vanilla peach cake looks delicious. Thanks so much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is such an honor to have our sunroom featured this week! Thank you so much for hosting each week, I always look forward to joining the party!
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so honored to be featured for my pots. I love making them.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honey...I can't believe the talent that is out here...I am totally humbled and in awe...Thank you for all that you do to let us party with you...Blessings, Becky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for featuring both of my projects this week! I feel honored! Thanks for hosting every week...love partying here :)

    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great features. I love the tablescape and the gorgeous deck. Thanks for hosting.

    ~Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for featuring my room!Have a great weekend!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are some wonderful features from some very talented bloggers! Thank you for sharing and for hosting this party each Friday. :) Have a wonderful day.

    Denise at Forest Manor

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great features! I had to go visit one. Thank you for hosting and for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your potpourri looks wonderful! Are you looking forward to our cooler temps here in North Texas this weekend? I know I am! Thanks for hosting us :)
    Cheers, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for featuring my chair along with all the other wonderful features! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for hosting - what gorgeous features this week!!!
    Have a wonderful wknd
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting and for showing some great features! Love that room by Anne @ White Lace Cottage!
    Blessings,
    ~Angie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loved the features! Thanks so much for hosting. Have a great week!
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow--what beautiful features this week, Honey--gorgeous all! Thank you for hosting the party today, and have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Honey, these are wonderful features! Thanks so much for hosting. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful features. I'd love to put both of those wonderful chairs out on that deck and sit for hours. Thanks so much for hosting Honey.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for featuring my friend's deck, Honey! And thank you too for hosting your fun party.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great features, I love that beautiful brown velvet chair! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ooh, I love the features, Honey! Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love Suzy's friend's deck, it's gorgeous! Thank you for hosting yet, another great party at Potpourri Friday, so happy to join.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  23. Honey, these are awesome features. Love that deck and the French door sunroom.
    Thanks for hosting............Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great features this week Honey. I love the chairs and that vanilla peach coffee cake looks delicious. Thanks for hosting, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  25. Why, thank you, Honey! So nice to be featured! There is some gorgeous stuff from last week. Nice company to be in! Yes, the time is flying by! Help! LOL! Thanks once again for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  26. That lizard picture is so cute! Great features here. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What amazing features, Honey ... such talent! Thanks so much for hosting ... I'm excited to be able to join in the fun this week!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great features that you chose, Honey! I loved seeing the pictures of the flora and fauna in your yard...really! Your photographs are just great.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the features! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  30. So glad to be here, thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Honey,
    I love the features! That vanilla coffee cake looks nummy! :)
    ADORE!!!! that Laundry room too!
    Thank you for hosting! :)

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm new to your blog, and your newest follower! Thanks for hosting the party!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hey Honey! just linked up, that coffee cake is making me so hungry, yum! thanks so much for being such a sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great features from last week...thanks for hosting and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thanks for hosting, Honey! Have a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Lots of wonderful features. I see many of my favorite bloggers.
    I love your popourri. Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  37. Honey, Thanks for hosting a great party! Love all the features.

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  38. Beautiful party Honey, thanks for hosting:-) Hugs, Biljana

    ReplyDelete
  39. My first time here. I found you from a link on Heart of the Home. I am following you now and joined your Potpouri Party. Thanks for hosting. I will visit some of the others too. All your features were great

    ReplyDelete
  40. It is nice and more interesting matter shared on the site in which connected in this blogger then we have to manage and creative efforts for the published on the site. May be useable and more interesting site shared and do enjoy it.

    Quizzes for children

    ReplyDelete
  41. Wonderful feature this week! Thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Thank you for hosting this wonderful party! Beautiful features! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  43. lovely features! Thank you for hosting such a great party . Wishing you a beautiful weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  44. MMmmmmmm I can smell your potpourri from here. Lovely!

    I would love to have that laundry space. I have one that looks kind of like it, but my Hubs piles shoes on the shelf I have over the washer and dryer.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Forgot to mention, I am a new GFC follower.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Thanks so much for hosting! Life to the full, Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle

    ReplyDelete
  47. A great look back over summer! Thanks for hosting again this week, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  48. Thank you for hosting! Wishing you a grand weekend. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  49. Thank you for hosting the party! So many wonderful features and links, it will take all weekend to explore!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Hi Honey,
    I love your blog! I don't know where I've been that I haven't found you before. Anyway, I'm here now and I'm a new Follower! Love your features and thanks for hosting. Have a fabulous weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me giddy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...