Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Shabby Apple Winner of $50 Gift Card

The Shabby Apple was generous enough to sponsor a $50 gift card to one of my readers.

Dresses from Shabby Apple

  As a reminder, they are also offering
a 10% discount until October for my readers.  
Just enter the code  '2805tenoff' when placing your order!

I appreciate everyone  who registered and wish all could win. 
 But since there is only one that winner is:

Danielle of Silver Pennies

Until next time,  Honey

P.S.  Another Giveaway Coming Soon!


3 comments:

  1. Oh, Honey! You made my morning (the kids have been up early and been whining). Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, new follower here and I’d like to invite you to join me at my weekly
    Clever Chicks Blog Hop:

    http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/12/clever-chicks-blog-hop-13.html
    I hope you can make it!
    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me giddy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...