Friday, July 13, 2012

Potpourri Friday #32


Welcome to Potpourri Friday.  Every week I am uplifted by the friendship you show me  as well as your creativity!


This week I did a quick change in the living room,

And a comparison of sculptures,
  
Thank you so very much for your participation!  Your really knocked in out of the park again this week.  Here are a few of the highlights!


From Olive Out, a bee in flight! 



  Debbie at Confessions of a Plate Addict made a Country Living inspired table runner!

Pam at Backwoods Cottage  created a
 flower waterfall.
buckets7

Suzan at Simply Vintageous  gave an ugly armoire a face-lift!



Cindy at Beaux R'eves created an 
outdoor daybed.



Wouldn't it be nice to relax at the
 outdoor oasis created by Sue
at Sullivan and Murphy
 patio under deck 
Sharon at  I'm Sharon With You updates her narrow porch!



Sherry at The Charm of Home creates 
a cow picture!



If you were featured today, please grab the featured button on the sidebar and post it on your blog!



If you plan to "pin" any of the features this week, please go to the link provided so that proper credit is given!




Party Guidelines
1. Please be  a friend and follower of  2805 via Google Friends Connect if your are on Blogger or  Linky Follower if you are on Wordpress or another platform.  Or both, if you prefer.   If you have become a follower and I have not received a follow back, please email me.
2.  Please post the Party Button, located on  the sidebar, or a text link back to my blog in the body of your post .  If you find your link deleted, please up in a "link back"  and link up again.  Without a link back, you cannot be featured.
3.  Since Potpourri is a mixture or assortment, you may link up your creative posts on décor, gardening,  DIY projects,  crafts,  recipes,  thrifty finds,  photography, etc.  Potpourri is a mixture or assortment. 
4.  Please link the url of the specific post which you are linking, not the url for your blog.
5.  Please, please turn off your  Word Verification!  Pretty Please, With Sugar on it!



Please stay a while, visit with the other party guests (after all, it is a party), leave some comment love, and make some new friends along the way!
Until next time, Honey



Hoping you will visit my Friday Friends! 



PhotobucketInspiration Friday Graphic1
  


vif187Feathered Nest Friday

   

link up every friday



Ladies, start your engines...Let's party! 


53 comments:

  1. Honey, thanks for the feature! I love your other features! So much inspiration! Thank you for hosting and for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific features! Love the outdoors and the cow artwork. Thank you for hostessing this week. Hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great features! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are back! Great features. Thanks for hosting, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so fun to be back to partying with you each week! Thanks so much for hosting us! :-)
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the towel armoire in the features. Thanks Honey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! Thanks so much for featuring my ruler runner, Honey! :-) And thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Honey,
    Don't know what I did but my image isn't showing and it won't let me do it again?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the feature - I had no idea and am thrilled - especially to be included with the others you chose!!!
    And thanks for hosting - it's always so appreciated,
    Big hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Honey,
    Wonderful features - I have a couple of those Basmati rice bags - great reuse for them! I do appreciate you hosting,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi again Honey,
    All great features! Thanks so much for hosting and have a wonderful evening. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for the party!!!

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun party, Honey!!! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Honey! Wow I sure do love that fabulous pillow. Thank you for hosting! xo, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really love that rice bag pillow that's on your sofa! Just linked up, thanks so much for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for hosting! I love the rice bag pillow too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. thank you for all the time and effort in hosting us every week! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for hosting each week! Fantastic features :)
    Greetings from Australia♥
    ~Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm sooooo in love with ALL of your features this week. Love the Bee in flight!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great ideas this week!I made a stacked potted garden with my old galvanized tubs too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for reminding me about Potpourri Friday. I will try to be here as often as I can.

    Thanks too for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a neat driftwood sculpture (think that is what is is) in the 2nd photo. I'll have to go back and look more after the comment.

    Thanks for hosting!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Honey, and what a fantastic surprise to be featured. I also love your pillow and Cindy's daybed. Thanks a bundle, Olive

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love that bucket waterfall! Thanks for hosting! Faye

    ReplyDelete
  25. So many beautiful projects - I don't know how you manage to pick out the ones to feature!!! Gorgeous choices, though.

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Honey: I'm a new follower and first-time participant at your link party--thank you for hosting today. I'm looking forward to seeing all the great projects that people are sharing here.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great features Honey! Thanks for hosting.

    Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Honey, Thanks for being such a gracious hostess. Love the features this week.

    ReplyDelete
  29. car loans

    I'm in love with your outdoor oasis. How I wish I'll have a space like that for me to rest and relax. It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks so much for stopping by Quirky Vistas and taking the time to leave me a kind word and an invitation to your party. I appreciate your graciousness in hosting the get together too!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm in love with that cow picture! And Olive's bee photo is just amazing! Thanks so much for hosting, Honey!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks so much for hosting :)
    Francine & Nate

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi Honey; thanks for hosting. That cow portrait was great. Love all the features. Glad I could join in.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thanks for hosting Honey; glad I had something to share. Nice features.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Honey! I'm so glad you're back...you were sincerely missed! Looking forward to this party...and I loved your features!
    Blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thanks, ladybug, for hostessing another great Potpourri party! Hugs ~ Mary

    ReplyDelete
  37. what fabulous features! love that armoire makeover, and that backyard area!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi Honey...

    Love the beautiful quick changes that you made in the living room this week! Ohhh...and so many fabulous ideas that were showcased this week! Thanks for hosting another sweet Potpourri Friday for us, my friend!

    Warmest summery wishes,
    Chari

    ReplyDelete
  39. I always find inspiration when I visit here. Thanks so much for hosting the party!

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi,
    Just found your blog. Love your features and all the great ideas in your party! I'm following you now.

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  41. First time linker and new Follower! Thank you for hosting the party!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Gosh.. everything is gorgeous. I can't wait to go check out some of the blogs that you highlighted.
    Have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love the features! So much inspiration! Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  44. it's so fun
    to be back partying with you
    each week

    thanks for hosting!

    alison

    ReplyDelete
  45. Lovely features and thanks for hosting the party each week!

    ReplyDelete
  46. What a nice blog and great party. Love the features! Thank you for hosting. I am a new follower and party participant :)
    Have a nice weekend~
    shawn

    ReplyDelete
  47. Thank you for hosting each week. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Darling blog! I linked up but my picture did not pop...my old computer is giving me some probs! Oh well, hopefully this week I will get it. Have a beautiful and blessed day!
    xo
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me giddy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...