Welcome of Potpourri Friday #21
Little has been done around 2805 what with headaches, sinus infections and the like. Add in a healthy dose of Spring fever, and there you have it. The only thing I managed to do was to introduce you to my Grandmother. Those of us with grandmothers that inspired us are truly
a fortunate bunch.
As always, there was an abundance of inspiration this week, with a record 261 participants! Thank you, ladies!
Kristen at Sophia’s created a picture perfect bedroom for her little princess.
Carolyn at Desire Empire has also been busy with her little daughter's room!
Lucy at Craftberry Bush created an adorable Valentines wreath, with tutorial.
Decorate With a Little Bit takes us through a remodeled garage to studio to dining room.
Parts 1 & 2.
Burlap baskets were made by Kim at
Libby at A Perfectly Crazy Life created a Spring banner with lights!
Deidre at Simply Simplisticated builds her own rustic/industrial island.
Suzanne at Pieced Pastimes makes the
sweetest pin cushions.
Martina at Northern Nesting gives and old piece a new look!
Sarah at Hyacinths for the Soul show off her fabulous collection of thrifty silver!
If you were featured this week, please feel free
to grab the “featured” button located
on the sidebar.
1. Be a friend and follower of 2805 via Google Connect. If you have become a follower and I have not received a follow back, please email me.
2. Please post the Party Button, located on the sidebar, or a text link back to my blog in the body of your post .
3. Since Potpourri is a mixture or assortment, you may link up your creative posts on décor, gardening, DIY projects, crafts, recipes, thrifty finds, photography, etc. Potpourri is a mixture or assortment. Limit 3 or 4 please!
4. Please link the url of the specific post which you are linking, not the url for your blog.
5. Please turn off your Word Verification.
Thank you all for your inspiration and participation. I hope you will stay a while, visit with the other guests, leave some comment love and make a few new friends along the way.
Until next time, Honey
Hoping you will visit my Friday Friends!