Welcome to Potpourri Friday! We hit another record last week with 284 participants!
Maybe we can make it to 300 this week.
Link up and bring a friend!
February is the month of hearts, flowers, romance, history, chocolate and cherries.
February - National Cherry Month
Lovely inspiration from last week!
Becca at From Garders 2 Burgers does a Matthew Heller art knock-off, complete with tutorial!
Vanessa At the Picket Fence makes over her mudroom.
(Note: Is this really a "mud" room?)
Abbie at Five Days…5Ways creates her personal Anthropologie knockoff.
Brooke at Start a Home renovates her kitchen.
The Town and Country Gals at Walnut and Vine show a little green.
I "heart" the thrifty silver tray that Laura at
White Spray Paint found.
Chari at Happy to Design designs a Be Still My Heart Valentine table and buffet
If you were featured this week or any other week, please feel freeto grab the “featured” button located on the sidebar.
1. Be a friend and follower of 2805 via Google Connect of Linky Follower. If you have become a follower and I have not received a follow back, please email me.
2. Please post the Party Button, located on the sidebar, or a text link back to my blog in the body of your post .
3. Since Potpourri is a mixture or assortment, you may link up your creative posts on décor, gardening, DIY projects, crafts, recipes, thrifty finds, photography, etc. Potpourri is a mixture or assortment. Limit 3 or 4 please!
4. Please link the url of the specific post which you are linking, not the url for your blog.
5. Please turn off your Word Verification
Thank you all for your inspiration and participation. I hope you will stay a while, visit with the other guests, leave some comment love and make a few new friends along the way.
Until next time, Honey
Hoping you will visit my Friday Friends!