Welcome of Potpourri Party #17!
This week, we will do things a bit differently
If you don’t have a new post to link up this
week for Potpourri Friday, feel free to
link up a couple of your favorite posts or a retrospective of your favorite posts of 2011.
As the year flickers to an end and we pack
away the memories, good and bad, of 2011,
may be all look forward to a New Year
with fresh, clean pages .
Wishing you each a Healthy, Prosperity
and very Happy New Year.
But first, a few of the inspirational highlights from last week!
A Christmas Home tour by Holly at
Rebecca’s Christmas Home Tour at
A Re-Purposed Life. Be sure to see
Parts I and II.
Nancy’s Christmas Hutch at
Christmas Outside by Evie at
Winter Tablescape with Skis by by Shari at Turnstyle Vogue Designs!
Christmas in the Living Room with Judy at JBigg’s Little Pieces
If you were featured, please feel free to grab the “Featured” button on the sidebar. Also, if you were featured at the Christmas Tree Party, please feel free to take the "Featured" button.
1. Be a friend and follower of 2805 via Google Connect. If you have become a follower and I have not received a follow back, please email me.
2. Please post the Party Button, located on the sidebar, or a text link back in the body of your post .
3. Since Potpourri is a mixture or assortment, you may link up your creative posts on décor, gardening, DIY projects, crafts, recipes, thrifty finds, photography, etc. Potpourri is a mixture or assortment. Limit 3 or 4 please!
4. Please link the url of the specific post which you are linking, not the url for your blog.
5. Please turn off your Word Verification.
6. Please no advertising or Etsy shops!
7. Please stay a while, visit other guests, just as you would at any other party, leave some comment love (we all love comments!) and perhaps make a few new friends while you are here!
Until next time, Honey