Wednesday, November 16, 2011

O Christmas Tree Inspiration!


If your haven’t heard, I will be hosting a big Christmas  Tree  themed part on December 9,
in lieu of the weekly Potpourri Friday Party!

It is part of a huge Blogger Block Party 
featuring 9 Themed Parties
to be held December 5-9.  See your
 invitation details here or below.

To get you started and provide some great inspiration here are a few great trees for you to feast your eyes on.


Source

The sparkly silver and frosty blue give this tree an  icy feel of this cool wintery theme.

Feel  a warm golden glow with this tree wrapped in gold ribbon   clear lights,  and gold ornaments.


Be totally whimsical and create a Santa’s Workshop Tree!

Source
Need more whimsy?  Then try out this cool and whimsical tree complete with penguins!


Source
If you are dreaming of a white Christmas, what could be better than a tree like this?



Source

For glamour, this tree is pretty in  berry,
pink and lime.

Source
You may feel like attending a Masquerade Ball  with this tree decked out in luxurious jewel tones, crowns and peacock feathers.


Source
This Family Tree  is one of my favorites using photocopies of favorite family pictures and ornaments.


Source
Feeling Patriotic?   Decorate in red, white and blue!


Source
Create an urban lodge look with plaid ribbon, woodland ornaments,  pinecones and berries.

Or, be totally traditional!  It speaks for itself in classic red against evergreens.


Source
For small spaces, you might want to try a miniature tree set in a teapot and dressed in miniature cups!  How sweet!   This reminds me of one of my very favorite trees from last year.  Can you guess who?

So, get inspired  and decorate, and plan to attend one  or all of the fabulous parties on this invitation.  Grab the button on my sidebar  or the sidebar of one of the other hostesses to help spread the news of this fun week long event.

christmas block partylggraphic


The Christmas Tree Party will be in lieu of the weekly scheduled Potpourri  Friday Party!




 Until next time, Honey

Linking to:


34 comments:

  1. Oh Honey ~ I am really looking forward to your party! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration in the meantime!!

    Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my are those trees fantastic! I am non inspired- to this point I have not been looking forward to holiday decorating- especially the tree!
    thanks...

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This being my first year blogging, I am amazed at how ready I am to start decorating. Usually I'm "thrown" by early decorations for any holiday, but not this year!! Thanks for this beautiful treat/inspiration to get me in the mood! Will the party be trees only? For sure I won't have my tree up, but I want to come to the party!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspirations, I love them all! My tree is up and very traditional with evergreen and thousands of reds, greens and gold ornaments since our first tree in 1975! I collect them every year and get them as presents too. We have a tradition with my best friend Stephanie...we exchange ornaments each year for the last 10 or more years! My tree is very, very full. Hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness,
    Such beautiful trees and wonderful inspiration!! I'll definitely have to join the Christmas blog party!
    Hope you have a lovely night.
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi darling, what fun. I've missed out on so many parties these past few weeks. I already have this on the blog sidebar, so I won't forget and to remind others as well.. lol.... hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so pretty, Honey!! I am really loving the Family Tree...is that a blue spruce? I am thinking of getting that kind this year but have never decorated one like this. Oh well, we'll see.

    I am definitely in on the party!!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Honey, A great post to share Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  9. You sure picked some pretty trees to share! Just lovely!! I can't wait to deck our halls!! I love this time of year!!

    Have a wonderful eveing!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great inspiration! I am looking forward to all the upcoming parties!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey sweet Honey, love the inspirations although I'm not ready for Christmas yet!!! but will have to start soon. Look forward to your party, and hope to participate. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. As if I am not in the mood for Christmas already--now I really can't wait to get my tree!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Honey, I bought an ironstone teapot today sans lid for fifty cents that would be perfect for a small tree. What a great help you have been. hugs♥O

    ReplyDelete
  14. This party will be so much fun! Thanks for hosting!! Can't wait. XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your latest follower. What a lovely inspirational group of trees. I have just the post for one of the blog party days.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love all the inspiration, they are all so unique and beautiful! Thanks Honey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the inspiration! Love the little tree in the teapot! I might try that!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  18. i'm glad
    i'm not the only girl
    who's got Christmas on the brain
    before Thanksgiving!

    love the inspiration and
    thanks for linking up to fridays unfolded!

    alison

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your party will be wonderful Honey, and you really have me anxious to get my tree up now!

    ReplyDelete
  20. It sounds like a lot of fun and lots of great stuff to read!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fantastic tree inspiration! :D

    I like the santa's workshop themed tree best. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Now this is a post that has gotten me REALLY excited for Christmas. I love every single one of them. Can't wait to party with you, it's going to be fun!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the tree inspiration. I usually do my traditional thing but have an idea now that I will steal. Thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous inspiration! I love the White Christmas tree best.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful Trees, love them all! Visiting from Funky Junks SNS, I'm #55, and I'm now following you!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love this post! I am going to post the family photograph tree on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  27. You know I'm going to be there because I do love me some Potpourri parties! So many awesome trees you've displayed. Thanks for ideas.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fantastic images full of inspiration. Some of these trees are truly amazing. Looking forward to your party to see more wonderful trees decked out for Christmas. ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  29. Amazing ideas and inspiration! I'm looking forward to this! I love the tree with family photos!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Honey that is a wonderful array of trees you posted, I love all of them! How fun! Have a wonderful week! Hugs Marilou

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh wow, I love all these gorgeous trees!!! They are amazing!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  32. I truly enjoyed seeing all these gorgeous trees. I definitely will not have one anywhere close to these.

    ReplyDelete
  33. HPS!


    It's very hard to choose but love them all!


    Gabriela

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me giddy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...