Welcome to Potpourri Friday! You continue to overwhelm me with your fabulous inspiration!
Here is a quick pumpkin basket I created in about 5 minutes. You can see more of it here, or on the link below!
Enjoy just a sampling of the great inspiration from last week’s party!
For everyone who has dreamed of a mantel headboard, Ester at Fleur Cottage created a delicious one!
The Shabbiest Chick found and refinished a magnificant buffet!
You will be singing along with Shelly at A Little Bit o’ Shizzle when you see her wooden chest transformation!
Becca at Adventures in Decorating has created a night to day transformation in her dining room.
Interested in a Halloween dining experience? Nancy serves it up at Nancy’s Daily Dish!
Miss Kitty at Miss Kopy Kat displays a elegant vignette in black and orange!
If you need ideas for a welcoming entryway vignette, visit Bobbie at
Lisa at Take Six shares her lovely Canadian Thanksgiving Day in the country!
~~~~Please Read the Party Guidelines:
1. Be a friend and follower of 2805 via Google Connect. If you have become a follower of 2805 and have not received a follow back, please email me.
2. Please post the Party Button, located on the sidebar, or a text link back in the body of your post so that others can join in the Party Fun. I have often found new parties, thus making new friends, when I saw a party link on a blog post. You must have a workable link back to this party or my workable party button in your post. If you find your link deleted then a link back to this party was not in your post. Just add a link to your post and try again. If you need help, just ask.
3. Since Potpourri is a mixture or assortment, you may link up your creative posts on décor, gardening, DIY projects, crafts, recipes, thrifty finds, or photography, etc. Potpourri is a mixture or assortment.
4. Please link the url of the specific post which you are linking, not the url for your blog.
5. Please turn off your Word Verification. You may not even realize you have it on and word verification can actually be a deterrent to you receiving comments. Google does a very good job of catching spam. Go to Settings, Click on Comments, Go to Show Word Verification? Check “No” and Save. Plus it’s easy for the reader to navigate away from your blog without the comment posting.
6. Please stay a while, visit other guests, just as you would at any other party, leave some comment love (we all love comments, don’t ? ) This is a great place to meet new friends!
Hope you will come back next week and
Bring a Friend!
Bring a Friend!
Until next time, Honey