Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Knock Off Decor

   Many of you have been inspired by items in expensive catalogs and moved to recreate them in your on special way, and always at a fraction on the price of the original item.  It’s always fun to see your copies and read about how you achieved your results.
Knock Off Decor features projects that are inspired by Ballard's, Pottery Barn, Anthropologie, Restoration Hardware and many others.   Beckie, the very talented lady behind Infarrantly Creative blog is also the creator of Knock Off Decor.
My Romantic Book Bundles, inspired by Pottery Barn, have just been featured at Knock Off Decor.  I hope you will stop by to read about my project here.  Be sure to take a look around at all of the terrific knock-offs featured.  You will be glad you did!



I really appreciate the feature! 
Thank you Beckie!

Until next time, Honey

21 comments:

  1. How exciting!! I am off to visit Becky's blog!

    XO,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your feature...love those books :) Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the feature..it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful books.
    — K

    Kay, Alberta, Canada
    An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is really great! I can't imagine someone paying the prices for those in the catalogs.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the feature...love the ribbons and cords you used on your bundles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, this is so exciting!!! Congratulations on your fabulous feature!!!
    XO
    CIndy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw this on Knock Off and smiled because I had already saved your remake of the books in my "idea" file! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the idea of the book bundles. I'm going to have to use it when I get home. Now I'm off to check the links you provided.
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the feature! The book bundles are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on being featured! Love the book bundles! Vanna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cool! Thanks for the tip. I'm headed over there now!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great knock offs! And I can post comments again! Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the feature. I am on my way to visit these blogs.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving comment.
    Have a great weekend.
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations! They are so great and pretty. I'm off to read about them. Have a great day.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  16. What fun! I love your wonderful ideas! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on the feature....I just love your book bundles. I'm always trying to find great things to knock off and save some money. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog....I'm following you now also.
    Marianne :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful - congratulations - Love these book bundles - so easy to make with a big impact! Will check them out!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the info. I have not visited this blog yet!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Honey, Congrats on the feature!
    Well deserved..I love your book bundles.
    xo,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me giddy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...