Wednesday, August 1, 2012

July Happy Dance

Whoa, where did July go?  Like life, the days 

have passed so quickly!  I recently returned from 

an extended  blog break and the "welcome back" 

was heart-warming. 




In July,  Angie at  Knick of Time Interiors 

featured  my A Little 

Red, White and Blue post! 


Many thanks, Angie!



  
  I was recently awarded the Sunshine Award by 

two very creative bloggers, Barbara of

21 Rosemary Lane and 

Dolly, of Dolly is Cooking


 Now, I happen to think that

both of these sweet ladies a rays of sunshine! 
 I 
appreciate the award and accept with gratitude. 



Each of these ladies presented me with a set of 
 questions to answer and each set was a little 
different.
I'll try to answer some of their's and maybe throw
in a couple of other things about myself.  

1.  My favorite color is red!
2.  I'm not good at Facebook or Twitter.
3.  Movies or Books:  I'm a reader!
4.  I'm married to one of my high school sweetheart!  
Just kidding, sweetie!  You were the only one!
5.  I'm a totally recovered brick and mortar store owner.
6.  I'm an excellent  listener.  Seriously, you hear
a lot of good horror stories in the retail business. 
I could write a book!
7.  I'm really a brunette under all these highlights!
8.  That's it for now.  A  girl  (all women are "girls" in the   
South) has to maintain some mystery.

Thank you ladies for  the honor and allowing me 
to play along.  I have decided to pass the award along 
to all of  you, since you are all  
rays of sunshine and  inspire me daily!

Until next time, Honey 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the award! It's always fun to learn a little more about our blogging friends.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me giddy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...