Welcome of Potpourri Friday! I continue to be amazed each week by your inspiration and creativity! I appreciate each and every one of you for your participation!
Hoping you have a happy Valentine’s Day next week and am sending these little vintage Valentines to you.
Will you be my Valentine?
Flea Market find by Vanna at
Mailbox Planter by at Timeless Treasures
Crate and Pallet design by West Furniture Revivals
China Mosaic Dresser by Miss Fibbertgibbet
Sideboard restoration by at Pelican Design
Rag Quilt at Pickles and Cheese
Seaside Cabinet by at 4 the Love of Wood
New Pantry at Pondered Primed Perfected
Mason Jar lights at Adventures in Southern Junkin
If you were featured this week or any other week, please feel free to grab the “featured” button located on the sidebar.
1. Be a friend and follower of 2805 via Google Connect or Linky Follower. If you have become a follower and I have not received a follow back, please email me.
2. Please post the Party Button, located on the sidebar, or a text link back to my blog in the body of your post .
3. Since Potpourri is a mixture or assortment, you may link up your creative posts on décor, gardening, DIY projects, crafts, recipes, thrifty finds, photography, etc. Potpourri is a mixture or assortment. Limit 3 or 4 please!
4. Please link the url of the specific post which you are linking, not the url for your blog.
5. Please turn off your Word Verification
Thank you all for your inspiration and participation. I hope you will stay a while, visit with the other guests, leave some comment love and make a few new friends along the way.
Until next time, Honey
Hoping you will visit my Friday Friends!