Saturday, October 1, 2011

Potpourri Party #5


Every  week I am amazed by your wonderful creativity and inspiration!    Each of you have such wonderful, creative ideas and projects;  and each   of you have helped to make the party a great success!  I want you to know that  I appreciate each and every one of you.



 
 ~~~
Last weekend I attended the Texas Antiques Week Show in Warrenton/Round Top.   HGTV was there and   I visited  the booth belonging to Theresa of Garden Antqs Vintage.  She was a gracious hostess and  here are some of the pictures are from her booth! 
 



  There is more about the first post on the Show and more pictures of  Theresa’s booth  here and at the link below.
 
~~~
Now for some of your terrific inspiration from last week!



  Bobbie, of My Creative Life Diary created a fabulous light shade from burlap and coffee filters!


 
  Shenita of  Embellishments By SLR set a  great tablescape  and  can put together a centerpiece on a budget!


 
  You will want to see the up-cycled chest by Emily of Emily’s Up-Cycled Furniture!



 
  Chari of  Happy to Design show us how to create a  “Rustic Luxe” buffet and table.


 
Linda of Delight shows off her  delightful
shabby chic  lamp shade and her  beautiful antique  beaded lamp diffuser!


 
  Amy  of All Things Home created a lovely neutral mantel complete with family heirlooms.




 Great pumpkins made by Debbie of Confessions of a Plate Addict are complete with her tutorial.
 
Thanks to all of you who shared your inspiration  last week!    If you were featured today,  please grab the feature button on the sidebar!


 ~~~
Do you want to know who the winner is of the fabulous pillow donated by this  Daphne of Daphne Nicole  &  Linda Cade!  ?

 
 
It is Chari of  Happy to Design
~~~
 
Please Read the Party Guidelines:


1.  Be a friend and follower of  2805 via Google Connect.  It’s like a little hostess gift.  If you have become a follower of 2805 and have not received a follow back, please email me.

2.  Please post the Party Button, located on  the sidebar, or a text link back in the body of your post so that  others can join in the Party Fun.  I have often found new parties, thus making new friends,  when I saw a party link on a blog post.   You must have a link back to this party or my party button in your post.   If you find your link deleted then  a link back to this party was not in your post.  Just add a link  to your post and try again.  If you need help, just ask.

3.  Since Potpourri is a mixture or assortment, you may link up your creative posts on décor, gardening,  DIY projects,  crafts,  recipes,  thrifty finds,  or photography, etc.  Potpourri is a mixture or assortment.

4.  Please link the url of the specific post which you are linking, not the url for your blog.

5.  Please turn off your  Word Verification.  You may not even realize you have it on.  Google does a very good job of catching spam.   Go to Settings, Click on Comments, Go to Show Word Verification?  Check “No” and Save.
 
6.  Please stay a while, visit other guests, just as you would at any other party, leave some comment love (we all love comments!)  and perhaps make a few new friends while you are here!

Hope you will come back next week and
Bring a Friend!

Until next time, Honey

Linking to:
Farmhouse Friday at Laurie Ann’s







  
Let's Party!

68 comments:

  1. Love all the inspirational photos, Honey! So much talent in Blogland for sure....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Honey, so happy to join you again this week. This is so much fun....thank you!!

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Honey, what a nice surprise!! Thanks so much for hosting and featuring my table!! It was fun to put together and I enjoy coming here and seeing all of the talent out there! Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Chari, and thanks for hosting Honey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great features!!! Thanks for hosting!!! and Congrats to Chari!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Honey! I'm looking forward to more great links!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for hosting! What great features... especially the pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Honey, great features from last week, and I know the TX Antiques Show must have been fun. Thanks for hosting.........

    ~Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful features! Those pumpkins are just fabulous! Thank you so much for hosting, we appreciate you!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so very much for the shout out! Thanks for hosting such a great party for us to come together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for hosting us!!!
    babblingsandmore.blogspot.com
    ~Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous features this week! Thanks for being the hostess with the mostess!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great features...love a that chest...those cute pumpkins and that awesome looking mantel!!! Thanks so much for hosting:)

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing these inspiring pictures with us and for this fun party. We appreciate all your hard work. Have a good weekend!Hugs~Poppy

    http://withadashofcolor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for having me today! Hope you have a lovely weekend.

    Best wishes until next time,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooopps, my French toast is linked up twice. It didn't show up the first time, so I thought it didn't link up. And now I can't remove it. Please, remove my second link up. Sorry for the trouble.

    Happy Potpourri Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such wonderful crafty people are joining in your Potpourri Party and your into #5 all ready.... congrats!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sure is a talented bunch that make their way over here every week.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Honey...

    Yeeeeeehawwww!!! Oh my gosh, I bet you can hear me shouting clear from Colorado!!! I am just tickled pink to be the lucky winner of your fabulous gift giveaway, Honey! I'm telling you, that gorgeous pillow from Daphne and Nicole's is going to be ohhh...sooo...perfect in my Tea Rose bedroom! Thank you...thank you...thank you, ladies!!!

    Well, I'm also doin' my little "happy dance" that you featured my rustic luxe dining room buffet too! Ohh...I couldn't be more happy! Thank you, Honey! I really did enjoy all of the beautiful inspiration posts that you featured this week! We have some of the most gifted and talented people in Blogland...including yourself!

    Thank you for hosting another week of Potpourri Friday! I am really enjoying this sweet party, my friend!

    Warmest autumn wishes,
    Chari @Happy To Design

    PS...I would have loved to have gone to that show at Round Top! I see sooo many pretties in Theresa's booth that would have gone home with me! Hehe! Sooo...what did you find to bring home, my friend? Do tell!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Honey! Thanks for featuring my decoupage pumpkins and for hosting each week! Have a great weekend!...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Honey, great features! Thanks so much for hosting! I appreciate the invitation!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such fun to see all the inspiration out in blogland, Honey! Thanks for giving us the opportunity to do so!
    xo Sue

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you again for hosting.

    That is the cutest lampshade you featured! And those pumpkins...adorable. I've seen so many cute pumpkin ideas this year!

    Have a great weekend,

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  24. I.WANT.TO.GO.TO.ROUNDTOP!!!
    just linked up, thanks for the super duper party!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi there! Love being able to link up again this week! Thanks so much for hosting. I love following you.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fabulous features. I can't wait to check out this weeks entries. Thanks for hosting. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you for the great party!!!
    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm linked up but a little late. Great features. I love Debbie's pumpkins. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Yay! Honey! Thank you so so much for hosting! I hope you have a fantastic weekend...;)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh, congrats to Chari on winning the pillow! Love these features. what a pretty neutral mantel. Thanks for having us over and for linking it up at HSH!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  31. I found you through A Cozy Little House and love this link party! I may try and link up next week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love the pumpkins and can't wait to watch the tutorial. They really came out great. Thanks for hosting this fabulous party my dear!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  33. So excited to finally have something to link up for your party :) Thanks for hosting! Chat soon, Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  34. ...so much fabulous inspiration!
    thank you for hosting!
    xo, Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  35. Those pumpkins are so darn cute. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  36. You've certainly highlighted some fabulous projects. I really like the coffee filters on the lamp shade. I'll have to link up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thanks for the party reminder! Sorry that the pumpkin cookies linked twice. Cute lamp shade with the ribbons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thanks for Hosting! Today I shared my canning lid pin cushion. I am all linked up too!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Soooo much talent and creativity! I love seeing all these. Thanks so much for hosting!

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi Honey,
    Thanks for having this party. I linked up again today. I am enjoying visiting so many talented people!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Thanks for hosting! Love the features!!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hi Honey,
    All linked up! I can't wait to visit all the other linkeys.
    Have a sweet day, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  43. Thanks for hosting, Honey. Always a pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Hi Honey! What a great party! Thanks so much for hosting and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Look at all of those fabulous features !! And, thanks so much for hosting ... I crashed your party twice this week. :) I'm off to mingle ... xo

    ReplyDelete
  46. Hoppy Friday Friend! Thanks for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Terrific features! Love the painted pumpkins! Such a pretty surprise! Thanks for sharing and for hosting this linkup party each week.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Thanks for hostessing - I've got your button and now I'm ready to go visiting!

    Mary @ Redo 101

    ReplyDelete
  49. Great inspiration from last weeks selection and so many entries already today, I will do my best to visit as many as possible over the next few days. Have a good weekend Honey.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I just joined to follow your blog!
    The before and after on that yellow and blue chest is something. I love chippy paint.

    Great blog!!

    :-} Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  51. Hi Honey, I'm finally all linked up. Yesterday got too busy for me. I can't believe I'm link 179!! Your party has taken off soo quick. I'm happy for you. Hope you have a great weekend and thanks soo much for hosting! =)

    ~ Catie

    ReplyDelete
  52. Hi Honey,

    sorry I am late for the party! and a great party iiiiiiiit is- great pics and lots of friends...

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  53. Thanks for letting a newbie link up. I appreciate all the effort and inspiration on your end. I've enjoyed you blog and now I'm a follower (duh, why didn't I do it the first time I visited?). Happy Fall

    ReplyDelete
  54. Thanks for hosting, can't wait to start visiting all your guest.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Thanks for hosting such a great party! Now following.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Just found your blog today! I also joined your party and became a blog follower too! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  57. What a fun creative party today :)
    Tickled I could join in the fun!

    Kay Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  58. Thanks for hosting, I'm looking forward to visiting lot of links on this quiet Fall evening.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Honey,
    Thank you so much for featuring my lamp shade. It was so kind of you to acknowledge my project on your blog. I am so excited and look forward to many more Potpourri Fridays!!
    See you Friday!
    Bobbie

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me giddy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...