Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Honey’s Home!

I’m Home! 
A quick  rundown on  what’s been going on at 2805.

The last two weeks in March I was helping my mother pack to move into a Senior Citizens Retirement Center.  We were happy to see her make the move and she is Happy as a Lark!   As many of you know, there is a lot to do in making a move like this,  plus we still have her house to sell.

I was also busy preparing for a 23 Day Trip!    It included a 21 Day Cruise from Tampa to London, with a stop in the Bahamas,  two stops in the Canary Islands,  two stops in Spain,  one in Portugal, two stops in the
Normandy Region in France,  Belgium and ending in Dover/London. 
( We missed out on the Madeira Island stop due to a storm…boo hoo.)
In the next few Days, Weeks, Months?  you may see a lot of photos and read about this this trip!   Hope you won’t tire of seeing them. 
My  next post  will include three pictures taken in
Tenerife,  Canary Island.


Half Moon Cay, Bahamas ~ April  2011 

 It was a wonderful trip, but it’s Good to be Home!   And it’s good to be back visiting with my Sweet Blogging Friends.    I’ve missed you all.   And, I have a lot of  catching up to do to see what wonderful projects and ideas you have come up with while I’ve been away.   Thanks  to all of you who left me sweet notes while I was gone.  It’s really nice to know that you’ve been missed!!

Hugs, Honey

12 comments:

  1. Welcome Home!!! This sounds like one awesome trip...can't wait to see pics. Happy that your mother is liking her new home, sometimes this can be a really hard adjustment.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a trip. I love cruising and you went to a lot of places I want to go. Look forward to hearing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are home! I can't wait to see trip pictures, what a fun cruise that sounded like.

    ~Shanon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home! Sounds like a fabulous trip! Lucky you and I can't wait to see all of the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home! Can't wait to hear about your trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you had a good trip and that you're back home! Happy to hear that your Mom likes her new home. I'm sure the move was a hard decision. Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you're back safe and sound. Always nice to get home!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you enjoyed your trip. Man, I can't get over the color of that water.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful capture!


    Watery Wednesday at my page, come and see please?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome home! Glad you're back! I can't wait to see all the pix...so bring em on my friend! Your trip looks dreamy! Vanna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Honey~ Oh I have been missing seeing you around blogland!! I CAN'T WAIT to hear about your fabulous trip!! How fun! Hugs, Courtney

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me giddy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...