Thursday, December 2, 2010

Apothecary Jars & Dried Botanicals


This Fall my Apothecary Jars have been filled with dried botanicals, adding
  great natural color and elements, and have been living comfortably on
my Living Room coffee table.

 003
They are filled with dried Orange Slices,  dried Pomegranates
and a Flower that I momentarily cannot remember the name of
(this is admitted in the name of transparency).
005
 I have considered moving them, but enjoy the naturalness
of them, so will leave them alone for the time being.
004 

I want to say a special   “THANK YOU”  to Marty at
A Stroll Thru Life  for mentioning me as “new blogger eye candy”   and
including a link to my blog with picture on her post.
This gesture is so appreciated and it’s exciting to be mentioned and recognized.
Be sure to say a special prayer for Marty, her Family and her Mother-in-Law
at this difficult time.

 Linking to:


My  MANTEL post will be next.  Hope you will come back.

....Until next time,   Honey

5 comments:

  1. Honey,
    I just love the look of your jars!! They are such great shapes! I have jars filled with candy in my Kitchen but yours are so much nicer!!
    Loving your blog!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some jars that I think I am going to put small ornaments in on my counter. Yours are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. Thanks for stopping by and for following.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're so pretty. I'd fill all of them with candy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your apothecary jars they look delightful on the table.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me giddy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...