Thursday, September 20, 2012

Potpourri Party #42

Hi everyone!  Wow! September is flying by!
We have a ton of highlights today, so settle back with a 
cup of tea or coffee, or maybe a glass of wine!
There is so much to enjoy!  A note to those who link early, if you don't stop back by to see some of the later links, you are really missing out!  Also, we have a lot of new people linking to Potpourri Friday!  I know you will want to make them welcome.


I did a little more Fall decorating this week. My mantel is done, but I imagine it will be tweeked a bit in the next few days!


I didn't actually pimp any pumpkins, but some of my pictures insisted on playing along.


Shabby Apple is sponsoring a $50.00 Gift Card 
Giveaway.  Please click here for this
  terrific giveaway!

Dresses from Shabby Apple

You gals (and a couple of guys) really knocked it out of the park this week.  Here are some fabulous highlights!

Let's begin with the Courtney's beautiful guest cottage make-over at French Country Cottage!

 With a French Country toile bath

Cindy at Beau R'eves designs a whimsical
buffet, complete with  framed antlers!

Barbara at 21 Rosemary Lane choose naturals and ironstone for her kitchen buffet.  Be sure you get a close up look at that gorgeous wreath!

 At Gail's Decorative Touch, her hubby built her a table and she made a huge clock face, knocking off Pottery Barn!
028

Debra at Common Ground designed a window box centerpiece!

Sarah's friend found her an adorable painted silver teapot which now resides at Hyacinths for the Soul!

Penny took a soft approach in the Fall decorating of her buffet

At Thistlewood Farm, Kari Ann designs a gorgeous mantle, complete with an old barn door and home-made mercury glass pumpkins.  A tutorial is included!

Audrey at Timeless Treasures created a Farmer's Market Mantel!

Kristen at Sophia's did a slate blue metallic dresser make-over!

Deny at A Girl and a Brush refinished this piece she calls
 Antoinette: so very fitting!
antoinette ladies writing desk 10 678x1024 Antoinette

Cathy and Paul at One Creative Couple turns 
an ugly duckling desk into a piece of French inspired art.
French Desk in Room

One Creative Couple also toots their
horn with an unusual piece they turned into decorative art.  
See what the next piece will be!
Painted Horn on Stairs

Laura of Our Prairie Home scored a card catalogue which she restored!  While you are there, be sure to see her Fall mantle!

at Posed Perfection, Nici created adorable, whimsical pumpkins.  You must see what she used for a base.

Jeannine at The Concrete Cottage won't be traveling with the vintage suitcase she remade.


Be ready to fill you virtual shopping cart while you visit Joy's antique booth at A Vintage Green!


Janell at NellieBellie has a creative vintage office!
vintage scale

If you were featured this week, or any previous week, please grab the button on the sidebar to display on your blog!


If you pin any of the features, please use the link provided so that proper credit is given.


Party Guidelines

1Be a friend and follower of  2805  Please leave a comment that your are following so I can follow you back. If you have become a follower and I have not received a follow back, please email me.
2.  Please post the Party Button, located on  the sidebar, or a text link back to my blog in the body of your post .  If you find your link deleted, please up in a "link back and link up again. Without a link, you cannot be featured. 
3.  Since Potpourri is a mixture or assortment, you may link up your creative posts on décor, gardening,  DIY projects,  crafts,  recipes,  thrifty finds,  photography, etc.  Potpourri is a mixture or assortment.   
4.  Please link the url of the specific post which you are linking, not the url for your blog. 5.  Please  turn off your  Word Verification! 


I hope you will stay a while - Please don't link and 

run!  Visit with the other guests (after all, it is a 

party), leave some comment love, and 

make some new friends along the way!

Hey, you can even invite a friend!


...Until next time, Honey



61 comments:

  1. WOW Honey - your features are like eye candy - gorgeous - every one of them!
    I'll be back later tonight when there's more link ups to check them out - thanks for hosting a great party!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome features, Honey! Thanks for hosting your party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Honey I was shocked to see my buffet display included in your line up of beautiful features from last week's party! I am so loving the French piece Antionette...and those adorable handmade pumpkins. Heading over to see how it was made. Thank you so much for hosting and have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many good ideas here! Thank you for hosting!
    xo, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great features today Honey. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the features, Honey! Thanks so much for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the Feature Honey. What fabulous Fall ideas you have this week!
    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the feaature, Honey! I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowie- there are some great features here, Honey!! I need to go visiting. I've been a very lax blogger lately and need to get back in the saddle again. Who sang that song, anyway? Was it Roy Rogers? LOL Glad I could link up to the party. :-) Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just linked up and wanted to stop by and thank you for featuring my buffet! There is so much talent featured and I am honored to be selected! Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting Honey. Fab Fall Party!! Great features..
    Now I'm going to go Hop about..

    Come visit me sometime.
    www.simplymedesignsbygee.blogspot.com

    Cheers, Gee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful features, Honey! I love the painted horn! Thanks for hosting and enjoy your weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for hosting! Love the features. That painted horn is amazing. Have a great weekend.
    Tuula :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Honey! Thanks for hosting again, hope you have a fabulous weekend xox

    ReplyDelete
  15. Seriously AWESOME features!! Thanks so much for hosting us! :-)
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Honey: What a bevy of beautiful features--so much inspiration there! I so appreciate you hosting the party today--it really motivates me to complete my projects (legion though they are :)so that I have something fun to share each week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your mantel looks marvelous! Love all the fall transformations - your features are fantastic! Lovely party as usual
    God Bless,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Honey,

    Your mantel looks GREAT! Well done!!

    You really picked some awesome blogger posts for this weeks picks! WOW! So many talented peeps out there to inspire us all!

    Thank you for hosting your linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Honey, these are awesome features!! Thanks so much for hosting. Glad to link up!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Honey! Thanks so much for featuring my Frugal Pumpkins. I am truly honored to be included in this uber-talented group of ladies. I was a bit distracted for a moment and accidently labeled my Butterfinger Cake... Bunco Salad. I'm not sure if you can fix that or not. I hope you have a great week! Thank you for hosting.
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for hosting and for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  22. such fabulous features

    and
    so many pumpkins!

    thanks for hosting!

    alison

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'd like to link up but I don't see it? Maybe I am losing it?! Oh well. xo

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a great blog! I'm your newest follower!! Hope you can stop by and follow me back! =) Deanna

    PS I adore those polka dot pumpkins!! You'll be seeing some of those on my blog soon for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  25. That Frenchified desk is adorable. Love it! Thanks so much for hosting, Honey!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you for hosting the party. Your features are amazing. I really love the window box centerpiece. So much inspiration here!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such fabulous features, Honey, I am always a little nervous about linking up my things. ;-) xo

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful features Honey, thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Honey, thanks so much for featuring our projects. We were so flattered and excited to be picked. What a great line-up of posts to be included in! Thanks for hosting such a great party as well!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I feel so honored to be featured with so many fabulous features! Thank you Honey and thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Honey, I'm repeating what Gail said above. I'm truly honored to be included with all these fabulous features. All these beautiful pieces of furniture this week are amazing. Love the fall inspiration included too. Thank you for hosting each week and for the thoughtful feature. ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks for hosting and really great features!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Pimpin' Pictures of Pumpkins! Love it!! Great features and neat links on your party, as always!! ~Amber (WhatAmberLoves@att.net)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thank you for hosting another fab party my sweet friend. I hope your weekend is filled with happy memory making. xo P.S. my post and link back will appear in the morning

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi Honey; thanks for hosting. I've added my mall walk, a visit to the mall I have my booths in, a quick peek.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thanks for hosting Honey. I was thrilled that you featured my booth post this week. Loved all the features you picked and visited them all.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thank you so much for featuring my guest cottage kitchen and new bathroom drapes!! I appreciate it!! All linked up again~ thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I am off to check out some of these wonderful features...thanks for hosting.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  39. Honey,

    Thank you so much for the shout out! I truly appreciate it! You have the BEST party!

    Have a blessed and wonderful day!
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  40. Your features are amazing, and have me all excited about fall.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Honey, Thanks so much for hosting! Life to the full, Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle

    ReplyDelete
  42. Thanks for hosting a great party. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Thanks again for hosting. I am loving these featured posts. So many talented bloggers out there. Thanks for hosting. Happy Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Thanks so very much for hosting each and every week!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  45. Beautiful features Honey!! Thanks for hosting :) Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  46. I love all your features, great selections! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  47. These are absolutely awesome features. Thanks for hosting!

    Paula
    Ivy & Elephants

    ReplyDelete
  48. thank you for hosting! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Thanks for hosting! Great features. Wishing you a grand weekend. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  50. Hi Honey,
    Your mantel looks great and fabulous features! Thanks for hosting!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  51. Just found your blog, and am following now! I also joined your Potpourri Party..so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Thank you for hosting!
    I joined in this week-
    Can't wait to visit everyone-

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  53. Hi Honey,

    I'm a first time guest! Thanks for hosting! I'm your newest follower.

    Hope you'll come and visit.

    Have a great weekend.

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  54. Thank you for hosting! Your features are wonderful and full of inspiration! Thanks for stopping by my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Thanks for inviting me to the party. I am now following you. Glad to meet ya! Lots of cool stuff to see here!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Thanks for your comment on my blog! I'm following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Wow, you always find such great ideas and projects out there to inspire the rest of us! Thanks so much for hosting this party each week.
    Karee

    ReplyDelete
  58. Thanks for hosting a great party! Love all the features.

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  59. Thanks for creating some wonderful post.I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

    Liquid Latex

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me giddy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...