Welcome to another Potpourri Friday! Every week you delight me with your participation and beautiful inspiration.
This week has been a busy one for me as it surely has been for you. If you missed some of my posts this week, here is a preview using two of my new “antique” pieces.
A Fall centerpiece features an antique Dough Bowl.
Now for a Potpourri of Inspiration from last week! It you have missed these features, please visit these ladies and leave a comment saying I sent you. You will be glad you did.
Speaking of glamour, Rita May of May Days creates a sparkling vignette with silver and branches!
Tricia at Zoom In does a French table, with all the right curves and detail, in Pink for a showcase house!
Want a fresh idea on how to hang a ladder? Hilary at Old House, True Love hangs hers from the ceiling!
Sue and Sullivan and Murphy shows off her incredible style with a lovely vignette featuring a new Demijohn!
The Mother-Daughter team at
Thanks to all who participated last week. If you were featured, please feel free to grab the Featured Button on the sidebar!
Thank you all ! I really appreciate you!
Look for another issue of Sunday Special Edition this week. Warning: it may be a jumbo sized edition!
Please Read the Party Guidelines:
1. Be a friend and follower of 2805 via Google Connect. If you have become a follower of 2805 and have not received a follow back, please email me.
2. Please post the Party Button, located on the sidebar, or a text link back in the body of your post so that others can join in the Party Fun. I have often found new parties, thus making new friends, when I saw a party link on a blog post. You must have a workable link back to this party or my workable party button in your post. Posts that list party link on a separate page are not acceptable. If you find your link deleted then a link back to this party was not in your post. Just add a link to your post and try again. If you need help, just ask.
3. Since Potpourri is a mixture or assortment, you may link up your creative posts on décor, gardening, DIY projects, crafts, recipes, thrifty finds, or photography, etc. Potpourri is a mixture or assortment.
4. Please link the url of the specific post which you are linking, not the url for your blog. If you need help, please ask.
5. Please turn off your Word Verification. You may not even realize you have it on and word verification can actually be a deterrent to you receiving comments. Google does a very good job of catching spam. Go to Settings, Click on Comments, Go to Show Word Verification? Check “No” and Save. Plus it’s easy for the reader to navigate away from your blog without the comment posting.
6. Please: No advertising or etsy shops.
7. Please stay a while, visit other guests, just as you would at any other party, leave some comment love (we all love comments, don’t ? ) This is a great place to make new friends!
Hope you will come back next week and
Bring a Friend!
Until next time, Honey