Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Dance October


I’m doing another Happy Dance just because I’m happy.



I’ m happy because I won a wonderful gift from 
Sherry at  Back2Vintage.
It included a lovely Nippon creamer,  two glass bobeches,  a White Sewing Machine trade card, a lovely embroidered doily,  two magnets,  a piece of calligraphy,  pictures and  a friendship poem.  If you love Vintage (and who doesn’t), you owe it to yourself to pay a visit to Sherry.  She is a real sweetie!



I’m happy because Donna at Funky Junk Interiors featured my Round Top Eye Candy  on her Facebook page.




I’ m happy because At the Picket Fence featured my Quebec City Halloween on their Facebook page.



I’m happy because Martina of  Northern Nesting    
and 
Zuni   of Chickadee Home Nes

 Both awarded me The Versatile Blogger Away.   These ladies are awesome bloggers and I hope you will pay each a visit!

Thank you all.    I appreciate you!

I’m happy  and really doing a Happy Dance because we sold our Mom’s house and it closed!!!

 Until next time,  Honey

13 comments:

  1. So many things to be happy about...I am HAPPY for you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween !
    Best regards,

    Pierre

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Honey, I'm be dancing in the streets too! What a list of wonderful things to be happy about!

    Happy week!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on everything!! Love your blog and it is no surprise that everyone else does too. How exciting that your mom's house sold. I can't wait to be able to say the same thing about my MIL's house. Can't wait to be done with that house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honey...my goodness but time flies when your havin' fun bloggin' and livin' life. I've been doing lots of both without much time for visiting, so I'm just droppin' in to say Howdy, and invite you to stop by CollectInTexas Gal.

    As times change for all of us, our Blogs seem to reflect those changes in our interests, and CITexas Gal has changed a bit with the addition of Tracks of My Texas Ancestors. Yep, I've been bitten by the Genealogy Bloggin' Bug.

    I'd love to share the Blogging Genealogy Community with you. I hope you will have a minute to stop by and see/read the 'May I Introduce You To' interview Feature on CollectInTexas Gal/Tracks of My Texas Ancestors by GeneaBlogger.

    Sue...CollectInTexas Gal
    http://collectintexasgal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, so many wonderful things happening, I can see why you are happy! I am now a follower! Have a wonderful day!
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Honey, you have so many things to be happy about. Congratulations on all of them my friend. You deserve to be happy, so dance the week away! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your September features and wins!!! :)) You have a lot to dance for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats all the good things and goodies! Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, lots of happy things happening to you- how wonderful! I am a new follower from Tablescapes by Diane. I hope you’ll follow my blog, too. Growing Old With Grace http://growing-old-with-grace.blogspot.com/.
    Hugs, GraceinAZ

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots to be happy about!! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on everything! So many great things to be happy about!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me giddy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...