Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Thank You!

Blogging friends are just the best!  Recently I received two lovely gifts!  It's so exciting!!

The first is a fabulous assortment of sheet music  from Angie at Knick of Time InteriorsI have lots of plans for these these pretty pages.  I'm visualizing altered boxes, banners, wreaths, and more!
Angie has a lovely etsy shop and  free antique graphics to print! 


    
Stefanie at Rose Petals and Rust sent me a box full of goodies, including 4 vintage napkins, a vintage pincushion, the cutest little shoe form,  2  small vintage bottles, vintage hooks, a clock, lace, keys, rhinestones and a scoop full of vintage buttons; and yes the scoop too!  You will be seeing these pretties again!   She, too, has the cutest online shop! 

 

Thank you, ladies!  You are both very special!


...Until next time, Honey


3 comments:

  1. Oh I love when the packages have such fabulous goodies in them!! Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty things you got in your gifts, Honey--I love old bottles, and old buttons! Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a sweet comment--it always brightens my day!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me giddy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...