Hi Everyone! So sorry the Potpourri Party is late this week: the explanation is here. I appreciate your kind condolences. Your words, prayers and encouragements are a comfort.
Even though it’s a bit late, and it is “black Friday” let’s have so fun and share our ideas!
My sisters and I recently met for a Sister Weekend in Salado. Here is a little inspiration for you to use for those upcoming Blogger’s Block Party!
Now for a sampling of the fabulous inspiration from last week.
Who knew bed-springs could be so beautiful?
Finding Secret Treasures made rusty bed springs
into amazing ornaments for her fabulous mantel!
If you need ideas for decorating your front door a and porch,
see Linda at Itsy Bits and Pieces !
Gail at Fathfulness Farm gives us her recipe for
Amazingly Awesome Dinner Rolls!
Audrey at Elegant Economies gives us a look at her dining nook at her cottage in the woods!
Take a look at the beautiful , easy to make ornaments that
The Vintage Farmhouse made!
Sarah at Renewed Upon a Dream created a twig ornament inspired by Pottery Barn.
Debbie at Confessions of a Plate Addict creates
a stunning Tablescape!
If you were featured, please feel free to grab the Featured Button on the Sidebar!
Thank you for entering the necklace giveaway so graciously donated by Cindy at Fat Cow Studio! If you have not visiting her you are certainly missing out! The Winner of the beautiful vintage style necklace is
Laurie at Heaven’s Walk
1. Be a friend and follower of 2805 via Google Connect. If you have become a follower of 2805 and have not received a follow back, please email me.
2. Please post the Party Button, located on the sidebar, or a text link back in the body of your post so that others can join in the Party Fun. If you find your link deleted then a link back to this party was not in your post. Just add a link to your post and try again. If you need help, just ask.
3. Since Potpourri is a mixture or assortment, you may link up your creative posts on décor, gardening, DIY projects, crafts, recipes, thrifty finds, photography, etc. Potpourri is a mixture or assortment.
4. Please link the url of the specific post which you are linking, not the url for your blog.
5. Please turn off your Word Verification. Google does a very good job of catching spam. Go to Settings, Click on Comments, Go to Show Word Verification? Check “No” and Save.
6. Please no advertising or Etsy shops!
7. Please stay a while, visit other guests, just as you would at any other party, leave some comment love (we all love comments!) and perhaps make a few new friends while you are here!
Remember the huge Bloggers Block Party event the week of December 5-10. I will be hosting the Christmas Tree Party!! Help spread the word with the button on my sidebar!
By the way, there will be a Fabulous Giveaway!
Until next time, Honey
Hope you will join my Friday Friends!