Welcome to the first Potpourri Friday Party.
I am so excited !
Some time ago I discovered this vintage fainting couch in a second-hand store. It was sitting there all ugly, covered in dirty royal blue velvet. The price was way to high. I walked.
After thinking about it for a few days, I stopped back by to take another look. To my surprise, it was marked down 75%…at a price I could not pass up! Sold. I called my upholstery guy (no, I was not about to attempt this myself) to have him pick it up and told him I would bring him the fabric. I gave him my estimate of how much it would take. Later, he called and said that I had overestimated it and I asked him if he had discovered this fainting couch’s secret. No. I told him where to look and a surprised upholstery guy told me my estimate (not his) was correct.
It was screaming for an animal print!
It has nice curves, a rolled arm and hand carving.
What could it be??
In honor of Potpourri Friday Party #1, 2805 is having a Giveaway. Would you like to have a copy of Charles Faudree Details
How to Enter
Please leave a separate comment for each Entry.
1. Be a friend and follower of 2805 via Google Connect. Let me know if you are a new follower or if you are already a follower.
2. Leave a comment.
3. Post about the Giveaway.
4. Link up to Potpourri Friday Party #1. This counts as two entries!
1. Be a friend and follower of 2805
2. Please post the Party Button, located on the sidebar, or a text link back so that others can join in the Party Fun.
3. Since Potpourri is a mixture or assortment, you may link up your creative posts on décor, gardening, DIY projects, crafts, recipes, thrifty finds, or photography, etc. Potpourri is a mixture or assortment.
4. Please link the url of your post which you are linking, not the url for your blog.
5. Please visit other guests, just as you would at any other party, leave some comments and perhaps make a few new friends!
Hope you will come back next week!
There will be another Giveaway!
Until next time, Honey
Inspiration Friday At The Picket Fence
Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home
Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home
Fridays Unfolded at Stuff and Nonsense