Hi everyone and welcome to Potpourri Party #24! I hope everyone had a Happy Valentine’s Day!
I got these little cuties at my Mom's last year. They are in excellent condition and look like they have never been used. I think she received these as a wedding shower gift and are over 50 years old. These gals are looking pretty good and maintaining their age well.
As always, the participants last week did a wonderful job with their creative and unique projects. You always amaze and inspire me.
Here are a few highlights from last week.
Mixed Media Wreath by Cottage in the Oaks
Submerging flowers at Miss Kopy Kat
Sweet guest bags by A Delightsome Life
Kid’s art at Creatively Living
Romantic destination at Kay Ellen Design
Home Tour with Living with Thanksgiving
Valentine’s Desert At Nann’s Table
Valentine wreath and vignette at La Vie Quotidienne
If you were featured this week or any other week, please feel free to grab the “featured” button located on the sidebar.
1. Be a friend and follower of 2805 via Google Connect or Linky Follower. If you have become a follower and I have not received a follow back, please email me.
2. Please post the Party Button, located on the sidebar, or a text link back to my blog in the body of your post .
3. Since Potpourri is a mixture or assortment, you may link up your creative posts on décor, gardening, DIY projects, crafts, recipes, thrifty finds, photography, etc. Potpourri is a mixture or assortment. Limit 3 or 4 please!
4. Please link the url of the specific post which you are linking, not the url for your blog.
5. Please turn off your Word Verification
Thank you all for your inspiration and participation. I hope you will stay a while, visit with the other guests, leave some comment love and make a few new friends along the way.
Until next time, Honey
Hoping you will visit my Friday Friends!